Friday, March 24, 2017

Next Film: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them- Weds 29th March

As per the past couple of years, I am planning to screen a child-friendly film close to the Easter break. I have booked the auditorium, Academic Centre, Maidstone Hospital for Wednesday 29th March (next week, just before the schools break up) and will screen Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3183660/ rated 12A)
Please do come along and bring the kids (children not a requirement though, so don’t feel that you can’t attend if you don’t have any to bring!). I will open the centre for refreshments at 6pm; film to start at 6.30pm. As always donations to help me cover the costs will be welcome, and I will also have charity collection boxes out for anything else you can spare towards my marathon fundraising efforts for Children with Cancer UK.
For more information contact Emma Aldrich x24784 or x35871 emma.aldrich@nhs.net
Hope to see lots of you there! Wands optional.

#MTWBookClub Discussion Transcript

  If you weren't able to make our 'The Children Act' #MTWBookClub on 7th Aug, the full transcript of the Q&A can be found h...